- Law School Personal Statement Help
- Dr Robert Edinger
- Business, Commerce, Trade
- Family, Child, Divorce, Elder
- Health Care
- Human Rights
- Intellectual Property
- Labor, Employment
- Property, Real Estate
- Public Interest
- Trust & Estate
- Diversity Statement
- Client Testimony
- Interview Form: Let's Get Started FREE OF CHARGE!
Law School Personal Statement Writing Service, Successful Samples
I have been drafting expert statements on behalf of applicants for law school now for the past 20 years and I do so for applicants whose special interest and long term career goals lie in a broad range of areas. I have done a lot of work, for example, in the areas of immigration, commerce, intellectual property, family, education, and criminal law. It would be an honor for me to help you to get accepted to law school as well.
My life has never been about making money in order to get rich. I earned my PHD in Religion and Social Ethics from the University of Southern California in 1995 and my academic and professional career has been entirely devoted to helping people, studying and writing about the most important issues of our day, and laboring to make the world a better place to live for all of us. Most of the work that I do is in the area of Law because I see Law as the primary vehicle of progressive social change and societal advance.
I help as many people as I can free of charge, by drafting a model first paragraph on their behalf. In many if not most cases, I also offer to finish the document on their behalf at this price. I am limited in how many clients I am able to assist primarily by the fact that I have half custody of my baby boy Davy, every 24 hours he is mine for 24 hours, and he does not let me work unless he is asleep. This is also why it sometimes takes me about three days to finish your statement once you have made your payment. In short, I only offer to draft complete statements for people whose story excites me, people who I feel strongly are in a unique position to give something of importance to their respective professions. And I only do my best, taking the time to reflect on your story as well, usually doing some internet research on your behalf.
I live on a mountaintop overlooking Cochabamba, Bolivia, the exact center of South America, with my only child David. We live here primarily because his mother lives down in the valley and we share custody. I especially enjoy working on behalf of those clients whose stated long term goals represent a significant contribution to the progressive enrichment of humanity, particularly with respect to the Developing World, where I live with my only child Davy, and the cause to which I dedicated my life.
Many of my clients Add Me as a Contact! on Skype. ID: DrRobertEdinger so that we can chat. Please note that I am not usually able to talk and I need your information in text form.
Free Consultations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Recently Edited Law School Admission Personal Statement Samples
- LLM UK, Business Law, Chinese Applicant
- LLM Human Rights China, Applicant Couple
- LLM Family Law, Chinese Democracy Activist
- JD, Cuban, Human Rights, Education Law
- JD Finance & Investment, China to Canada
- Diversity Statement International Law, Chinese
- MBA/JD Joint Degree, Latin American, Caribbean
- JD International Law, Death Penalty. African American
- LLM, Human Rights, Egyptian Attorney
- LLM Corporate Governance, Ukrainian Applicant
- JD Domestic Violence, Africa, Protecting Women
- Diversity Statement, African Applicant to Law School
- JD Immigration Law, African Immigrant
- LLM International Business, Arbitration, Ukraine
- JD Criminal Justice, African American Woman
- JD Advanced Standing Admission, Trade, Mexico
- JD Criminal Justice Law, Military, African-American
- LLM Degree, Human and Civil Rights, Egypt
- LLM Masters, International Law, Turkey
- JD Juris Doctor, Public Interest Law
- LLM International Law, Anti-Corruption, Cameroon
- MSc Degree, Law and Accounting, Pakistan
- PHD International Law and Economics, Europe
- LLM Personal Statement, International Corporate Law
- JD Personal Statement, Business Law, Azerbaijan